Communication and collaboration have long been important parts of the global construction process, but construction companies have struggled at times with both. It’s a big reason why errors, project risks, delays, costly rework, and profit fade are so commonplace in construction.
As times and technologies have changed, we’re seeing a significant transformation. Moving to the cloud, utilizing mobile applications to work with real-time information, and integrating shared data and workflows across all teams are just some ways technology makes a truly connected construction environment a reality.
In this exclusive webinar, hosted by GlobalData and Trimble, we’ll explore this connected construction transformation and what it means for your organization and the construction industry as a whole.
Join us to learn:
- What a modern, connected construction environment looks like, and how it can improve how all project stakeholders work together
- How connected construction is changing how the industry works, and why it’s important for contractors to start preparing
- The technologies powering today’s connected construction transformation, and what might soon be on the horizon
- How to identify and overcome challenges to modernizing construction operations and where to start your own connected construction journey
- Real-world examples from contractors who have already benefited from connected construction data and workflows