The Capital Program Management Survival Guide
Download the Survival Guide for an actionable road map on reducing risk and improving performance on capital construction projects.
Download the guide below.
Reduce risk and improve performance of capital construction programs.
Today’s owners are facing difficulty securing the adequate staffing budget to support their planned aggressive design and construction projects. The need to do more with less is a growing pressure challenging even best-in-class organizations.
Get the survival guide to learn:
- Top challenges facing owners & the project management traps to avoid
- Six traits that define a well-managed project
- Best-in-class project team organizational design
- Technology that enables you to improve project performance & mitigate risk
- How to measure performance and calculate a return on investment (ROI)