We’re all about giving you more flexibility so you can make SketchUp work for your workflow – not the other way around. With a monthly Go subscription, you can create wherever you want and pay however you want.
Go is the ultimate design solution for on-the-go professionals. Create and collaborate in 3D anywhere by leveraging AI-assisted drawing tools, markup features, augmented reality viewing, and a cloud collaboration platform. Even better, it’s now available as a monthly subscription ($14.99/month)!
Why Go? Over 30,000 users choose Go each year because it helps them:
- Streamline design reviews by digitally marking up 3D models using Apple Pencil.
- Create engaging 3D walkthroughs.
- Collaborate easily with stakeholders by sharing 3D models using links.
- Situate designs in context from their iPad with Augmented Reality Mode.
- Stay organized and aligned across collaborators using the cloud platform Trimble Connect. Enjoy unlimited cloud storage and projects; plus, files sync across devices, so they’re always ready whenever and however you need them.
We’ve made some serious upgrades to a core design tool in the Go subscription, SketchUp for iPad. Based on user feedback, we’ve introduced these new features:
DWG & DXF import/export: import and export AutoCAD files into SketchUp for iPad, including 2D drawings and 3D models.
Customizable shortcut toolbars: organize your favorite tools and choose between Dark or Light Modes.
Hover support: hover Apple Pencil above your iPad to unlock SketchUp’s full inferencing capability. Find an exact midpoint or endpoint, and draw accurately – the first time – without creating additional guides or temporary geometry.
Subscribe for the whole year, or take it month-by-month. The choice is yours. Go monthly subscription plans are now available via the Apple app store.
Already have the app? Update your subscription settings.