Why aren’t more Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC contractors making wider use of Robotic Total Stations for job site layout?
Let's take a look at the objections contractors have to using Robotic Total Stations and provide details on how you can put them to work on your job site.
In this white paper we look at:
- The current methods of MEP layout on-site
- The problems your contractor will face
- A description of a Robotic Total Station (RTS)
- The benefits of using a RTS
- Why more contractors currently don’t use RTSs on-site
- Case studies and examples of successful projects from across the globe