We are looking for guest writers who can contribute to our blog. If you are a thought leader, influencer, or professional in the construction industry, we want to hear from you!
Constructible exists to help construction professionals design, build, and operate better. The Constructible hub is dedicated to providing valuable and interesting thought leadership for building construction stakeholders, including expert advice, best practice knowledge articles, industry research, and important trends.
We welcome helpful, non-self-promotional articles that are related to the following topics:
- What “Constructibility” means to you
- Constructible Process and Constructible Success Stories
- Building Beyond Limits of Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Construction IoT
- Estimating and bidding best practice
- Reducing risk in construction
- The future of building construction
- Innovations in construction technology
- Reducing waste on the job site
- Material and equipment management
- Reducing installation time and improving productivity in the field
- Construction labor trends
Content Formats We Publish
As a contributing author, we want you to share your unique point of view and experience on topics related to building construction. To help ensure your article is the best fit for the Constructible audience, write your article with the following in mind:
- Strategic benefits of specific construction best practices, relating to the topics listed above
- Best practices for adopting construction technology
- Summaries of research findings, conducted by you or other industry thought leaders
- “How-to” articles that speak to your own experiences or expertise
- Occasional thought leadership pieces
Our audience consists of architects, engineers, contractors, specialty tradespeople, project managers, and construction company owners. They are educated, smart, and hungry for quality content that is relevant to their day-to-day jobs and provides insight into the future of their industry.
Submitting a Pitch
Have a great content idea? Submit your pitch idea here and include:
- Your topic idea with up to three alternative topics. For each topic, include a quick introduction of how you would approach the topic, and 3 bullet points summarizing your main points for each
- Who you are, and why you’re in an ideal position to write about this topic
- How the topic is of interest to Constructible's audience
Writing Your Article
All content must address a pain point or problem, be educational, and/or offer practical advice. All contributors are expected to create highly useful and relevant pieces that offer actionable advice, thoughtful analysis, or well-informed opinions that educate our audience.
All references, statistics, and research should be cited by linking to the original source. We welcome you to include images, charts, and graphs if they help tell your story, but don’t forget to include the original source link if they aren’t yours.
Articles must be original content written by you, we do not accept duplicate content.
Posts should be conversational yet professional. No self-promotion or bashing other companies.
We will not accept the following content types: product-focused content, press releases, and case studies.