Project and Risk Management During Crisis:
Construction Leaders and Analysts Give Tips on Navigating Amid Uncertainty
In the days following the realization that 2020's COVID-19 pandemic would affect the future of construction for years to come, Trimble decided to chat with project managers, engineers, BIM experts, IT and systems directors, and others in both private and public construction, as well as several industry analysts. We asked them about their recent experiences and thoughts about what it takes to be successful during a crisis and through the residual economic fallout.
Keep reading the ebook to get their insights and tips on 8 key topics, including:
- How disruption will affect the AEC industry into the future?
- What have you learned about continuity and what it takes to keep projects going during this crisis?
- In light of new health and safety practices, how are field teams staying productive?
- What recommendations do you have for firms that have not yet invested in digital processes?
- What are some risk management strategies that businesses should invest in?
- How can contractors respond to challenges in workforce productivity and scheduling?
- What do contractors need to keep in mind when thinking about supply chain shock and material delays?
- What are your recommendations for AEC companies looking to build business resilience and emerge from our current environment stronger?