Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Download Your Guide
Enjoy your guide
Download the eBook, Path to Prefab: Strategies for Scaling and Optimizing Prefabrication Services to learn how 3 different contractors have successfully taken on the industrialized construction market.
- Clark Pacific pivots from a project-based strategy to a product-based one
- PT Blink sells time to owners and GC's, even after the design stages have been completed
- Consolis dials up their use of BIM as part of their overall digital transformation efforts
Learn how these firms have been able to:
- Nail down how to accurately estimate for prefabrication
- Offer a single source solution to the market
- Sell their value proposition with technologies such as mixed reality goggles, BIM caves, and 3D modeling
- Capitalize on automation
- Sniff out and select the right manufacturing partners
- Bring technology to the shop floor for better quality and efficiency
- Integrate BIM into the sales process