For today’s estimators, value engineering shouldn’t just be a requirement – it should be a priority. With the inevitable scope creep that often happens in construction and building projects, value engineering continues to make more and more sense. Maybe you’re already practicing this approach and don’t even know it, or maybe you think you’re doing it, but you’re actually not.
Either way, in this guide, you’ll learn:
- The history of value engineering
- What value engineering is and is not
- Common misconceptions about value engineering
- Approach and the three stages of good value engineering
- Why you should care
- Take-home tips for adding value to your estimates
Download How to Add Value to Your Estimates with Value Engineering today!
About the Author
Sarah is the Content Editor/Writer for Constructible. She has worked on many large scale marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 companies, helping them define their story and shape a compelling narrative. Now, she focuses on creating new and valuable content for our readers.More Content by Sarah Null